One column to the left or right of the door may produce sufficient screening for narrower doors. In the case of larger entrance areas, which present greater demands in terms of airflows, it is advisable to screen the entrance using two devices on the left and right hand side of the door.
The overall height of the devices is adapted to the height of the entrance area. You can select either a straight or slanted cover panel.
- Column shape made from stainless steel 1.4301, 240 grit or sheet steel, or powder coated in the desired RAL shade.
- No visible external screw or rivet connections
- Air intake panel adapted to the shape of the device, made from polished stainless steel 1.4301, or powder coated in the desired RAL shade (additional price)
- Air discharge with pressure chamber nozzle system. The pressure chamber nozzle system cannot be compared to conventional air conveyance because approx. 40 % less energy is required to achieve the same screening performance.
- Quality – Made in Germany
Hurlstones Northern Ltd are a leading supplier of high quality heating and air conditioning equipment throughout the UK.
Hurlstones Northern Ltd
197 Market Street, Tottington
Bury. BL8 3HF