Robust air curtain in three classic, tried and tested models, specially designed for integration in revolving doors, with an air outlet adapted to suit the radius of the doors
RONDO can be installed in a suspended ceiling in front of the door or alternatively directly in the ceiling of the revolving door. In the latter case, there is one model each for air discharge outside or inside the curved double door system.
The device remains practically invisible with all three models, and the radius of the air discharge unit is precisely tailored to the revolving door.
Although the round design does not permit use of Teddington’s Convergo® nozzle technology, the RONDO devices operate extremely effectively and reliably.
- Robust, self-supporting design made from galvanised sheet steel
- Simple mounting using rivet nuts – above, in front of or inside the revolving doors
- Air is taken in through air intake grids made from sheet steel, over a filter lying behind it (class EU2) which can be effortlessly replaced or cleaned
- Universal heater battery for LTHW in Cu-Al design, can be emptied without dismantling, test pressure 30 bar
- Heating connection optionally from above or the side, internal thread (imperial), depending on size and output
- Vibration-free dual inlet radial fans, directly driven, multiple blades, quiet operation with high outlet pressure. Pre-fuse in the device. Motor protection via thermal contacts (processing and control in the control device/remote control)
- Air discharge by means of combined air current deflection chamber made from galvanised sheet steel, with air control sheets for optimal air conveyance in critical zones and integrated discharge supports adapted to the radius of the revolving door
Hurlstones Northern Ltd are a leading supplier of high quality heating and air conditioning equipment throughout the UK.
Hurlstones Northern Ltd
197 Market Street, Tottington
Bury. BL8 3HF