Powerful and robust high performance air curtain devices for horizontal or vertical installation for industrial use.
Industrial doors and workshop entrances are opened regularly. There is a very fast exchange between cold outdoor air and expensively heated indoor air. This uses a great deal of energy and causes unpleasant draughts. Teddington air curtain systems counteract this physical effect and save valuable energy. Teddington has developed the ROBUVENT range of powerful and robust high performance air curtain devices for horizontal or vertical installation specifically for industrial use. Effective performance, reliable and energy-saving in everyday use.
- CORRIGO®air discharge system
- Five installation lengths 2.0 – 3.0 – 4.0 m;
- 0 and 6.0 m (each as double unit)
- Upright and suspended design
- Technology: AC and EC fans
- ErP 2015 compliant
- Optionally with or
without heat exchanger (LTHW)
- Galvanised device surface
- Controller: 5-stage and 2-stage controller
Hurlstones Northern Ltd are a leading supplier of high quality heating and air conditioning equipment throughout the UK.
Hurlstones Northern Ltd
197 Market Street, Tottington
Bury. BL8 3HF