Equipped with the CORRIGO® air discharge system
This enables you to adapt the air curtain to suit conditions at the entrance to your building. Compared to conventional air curtain systems you can achieve significantly greater energy efficiency and, in the process, make distinct improvements to comfort for your customers.
With the Teddington P-Series you can pivot the air discharge element 16° in both directions, thereby individually adapting the air curtain to suit local conditions.
- Versatile devices with adjustable CORRIGO®-air discharge system
- Pre-assembled design for simple installation
- Suitable for almost all installation situations
- Stable, self-supporting housing
- Quality powder coating in RAL 9016, structured surface
- Three performance categories
- Three models
- Five installation lengths
- Attractive design
- Quiet operation
- Low maintenance
- Simple operation by means of infinitely variable (EC fans), 5-stage or 3-stage controllers
- Quality – Made in Germany
Hurlstones Northern Ltd are a leading supplier of high quality heating and air conditioning equipment throughout the UK.
Hurlstones Northern Ltd
197 Market Street, Tottington
Bury. BL8 3HF