Gas Fired Heaters
Apen Group, a leader in the field of industrial heating with hot air, designs, manufactures and distributes warm air heaters since 1973
The know-how and skills gained, led to the development of a wide range of heating products where everyone can find the ideal solution to their needs.
Features and benefits:
High Quality Materials
Furnace and air/ﬂue exchanger are manufactured entirely with AISI 441 high quality stainless steel (with low carbon content) which assures maximum reliability and long life cycle.
The burner that fully premix air and gas, features the new suspended heaters with:
- No carbon monoxide emissions – CO=0;
- Very low nitrogen oxides emissions, approximately 30 ppm;
- Low emission of CO2, due to high combustion efficiency and to reduction of fuel consumption arising from heat output modulation.
Innovation and Technology
The microprocessor-based electronic card, of KONDENSA and PLUS heaters, regulates continuous modulation of heat output and controls both the burner’s fan for air/gas mixing and the gas valve.
- An advanced technique of air/gas mixing guarantees total safety.
- The gas valve delivers gas according to the air/gas ratio set in factory. If combustion air fails, the gas valve closes. If combustion air decreases, the valve automatically reduces gas ﬂow while maintaining optimal combustion parameters.
Safety and Control Devices Safety and control devices are composed by
- Safety thermostat with manual reset and positive safety.
- Electronic ignition device for the burner and ionisation ﬂame control device.
- Ignition and ﬂame detection electrodes.
The subdivision of the total thermal input into more heaters installed, allows to rationalize the system: “zone” management of the supply of thermal power and integration of thermal power limited to the installation of new devices.
Direct Thermal Exchange
No Hydraulic System
No Intermediate Fluid
The thermal energy produced by the heater is transferred to the air of the local by means of a direct heat exchange with the products of combustion, which flow within a “sealed” circuit respect to the heated ambience. The absence of intermediate fluid prevents the realization of the hydraulic system and the inherent problems in the freezing water. In a few minutes the ambience begins to heat due to the lack of thermal inertia.
No Need For A Heat Plant
Warm air heaters can be installed in the spaces to be heated, therefore do not require a separate room nor an enclosure that would reduce useful space.
It is possible to set heaters in summer ventilation mode, by activating the ventilation, so to improve the comfort of the ambience (in which they are installed).
Versatility of Installation
The heaters of the serie PLUS and RAPID can also be installed hanged to the ceiling through eyebolts or with downwards air blow.
Hurlstones Northern Ltd are a leading supplier of high quality heating and air conditioning equipment throughout the UK.
Hurlstones Northern Ltd
197 Market Street, Tottington
Bury. BL8 3HF