Senso-Heat Radiator Valves
We are able to offer an extensive range of valves where high standards of quality and build are assured to complement your SensoHeat Radiators and other products where valves may be required such as Trench Heating, Radiant Panels and underfloor heating.
Valves comes with 10, 15 or 22 mm compression fittings or ½ or ¾ female iron connections. 1 Pipe Systems are also available on request.
Liquid Filled Thermostats
- Liquid filled Sensors
- Energy Efficient
- Suitable for new systems or upgrading existing installations
- Large range to blend with any décor
- Provide years of reliable service
- Positive locking of sensor to body
- Also available
- Remote sensors available with capillary lengths of 2,5 or 10 metres.
- Remote Control box
- Remote Control box with separate remote sensor.
Radiator Lockshield Valves
- Available in Angle and Straight pattern
- Brass body, nickel plated. F X MU ends
- Pumped 2 pipe systems PN10 @ 120◦C max
- 4 functions—Isolating, Regulating (with memory), Filling & Draining.
Manual Radiator Valves
Our minimalistic manual radiator valves give a smooth, uncluttered finishing touch to complement any modern radiator whilst maintaining high quality and excellent value for money.
Traditional Radiator Valves
We are also able to offer a range of Traditional Valves which are perfect to keep the authentic styling of any period property or add a traditional twist to any contemporary home.
Available in Chrome or Brass Finish.
To complete the look and disguise plumbing and cabling we are able to offer carefully designed pipe sleeves and valve feet to match your radiator giving a seamless elegant finish.
Dual fuel heating elements are a must for any bathroom enabling you to heat your Towel rails all year round even in the Summer months when the central heating is usually turned off. They are designed to allow you heat towels using the heated hot water system in the Winter and using mains electric in the Summer. Optional Thermostatic Heating Elements are also available.
Hurlstones Northern Ltd are a leading supplier of high quality heating and air conditioning equipment throughout the UK.
Hurlstones Northern Ltd
197 Market Street, Tottington
Bury. BL8 3HF